Local travel guides can offer excursion routes through the mountain gorges and sand dunes. Many historical places and cultural attractions in the province, add color and impressions of such a rich journey.
Nature of Jambyl Province
- The Aksu-Jabagly Nature Reserve, is an ideal place for ecotourism. This region is considered as the birthplace of tulips. Tulips of various shapes and colors, many of which are listed as endangered in the Red Book of Kazakhstan, grow here in the wild.
- Koksai Gorge. Located in the Reserve, the gorge and the canyon of the same name are highly popular among travelers.
- Akyrtas Palace - a historical monument of the VIII-IX centuries.
- Many mausoleums, each having its own beautiful, sometimes even sad story that has come down from the depths of the centuries: Mausoleums of Aisha Bibi and Babaji Khatun; Karakhan, Dautbek and Shokai Datka Mausoleums.
- Tekturmas Mausoleum.
- Kali Yunus Bathhouse in Taraz, built in the XIX century.