Localtravel guides can offer excursion routes through the mountain gorges and sanddunes. Many historical places and cultural attractions in the province, addcolor and impressions of such a rich journey.
Nature of Zhambyl province
- The Aksu-Zhabagly Nature Reserve, is an ideal place for ecotourism. This region is considered as the birthplace of tulips. Tulips of various shapes and colors, many of which are listed as endangered in the Red Book of Kazakhstan, grow here in the wild.
- Koksai gorge. Located in the Reserve, the gorge and the canyon are highly popular among travelers.
- Akyrtas Palace - a historical monument of the VIII-IX centuries.
- Many mausoleums, each of which has its own beautiful, sometimes even sad story that has come down from the depths of the centuries: mausoleums of Aisha-Bibi and Babaji-Khatun, Karakhan, Dautbek and Shokai Datka mausoleums.
- Architectural complex Tekturmas.
- Kali-Yunus bath in Taraz, built in XIX century.