Tourism in the North Kazakhstan region can be safely called historical, religious, sometimes even mystical. There are a lot of museums and cultural centers, depicting the details of the development and development of the area for what it is now. Frequent economic and cultural interaction of the region with the Russian Federation left its mark on the local architecture, structure and even the traditions of the local population. Therefore, if you want to feel the contrast of the northern part of Kazakhstan in comparison with the southern part - you are welcome!
Historical sights, nature and cultural flavor
- Archaeological site “Bekteniz”, consisting of 10 mounds, where ornaments and household items were found.
- Imantausko-Shalkar resort area, with picturesque lakes, surrounded by coniferous forest and granite low hills.
- Karasai and Agyntai batyrs memorial complex.
- Residence Abylai Khan - the great Kazakh ruler.
- Astrophysical Observatory, where you can look at the starry sky, even during the day.
- The Orthodox Cathedral of the Ascension of the Lord and the Muslim mosque Kyzyl-Zhar, built at the same time - in 2005.
- The Cathedral of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, the Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, the Coming of the Holy Trinity and much more.